|Big-n-Quick 157 Tips
Keep a thinspiration book. Get a really nice journal or something and
print pictures of skinny models, tips, quotes, or workouts, and glue it in
there. Look through it whenever you want to binge.
Keep a stack of magazines weighing the same amount you want to lose. When
you lose weight remove some magazines from the stack. It will be
thinspirational to see that pile slowly start to get smaller.
Eat on a blue or black plate. Dark colors usually make you feel
fuller, faster. Better yet, eat on small dark plates.
When you want to eat something you shouldn't, make a list of all the
reasons you shouldn't, and read it 20 times.
When you get a craving, count to 100 really slowly, and it might pass.
If you live by yourself, put up motivational pictures or numbers on the unsafe
foods. Stick your goal weight to the peanut butter jar.
Get one of those three ring binders and make a section for each part of the
body. Put all the exercises you've got in there according to what body part
Pick one food for the day, like an apple. Cut it into 4 quarters. Eat one part
for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner, and you've got one left over for
Take a Polaroid picture of yourself wearing nothing but your underwear. When
you want to binge, look at it, and see all that fat that you need to get rid
of? Carry it in your wallet whenever you go somewhere where there will be
If you live by yourself and prone to binges, buy only the food you need for
the day. That way if you eat it, there isn't anymore.
Eat with the opposite hand you normally do. Left handed people eat with their
right hand, and vice versa.
Wear a rubber band around your wrist and snap it when you want to eat. You'll
train yourself not to think about eating.
Spend a little time every day on pro-anorexic sites or doing something
completely and totally thinspirational.
Clean something gross like a litter box when you want to eat.
Wear tight tight jeans so you remember how much weight you have to lose.
Pour tons of something gross on your food like salt or dish soap so you can't
eat it. (if your eating out, use the former, and say you accidentally put too
much salt on, and its too salty)
If you get really bad headaches it could possibly be from dehydration so drink
lots of water.
Eat in front of the mirror. Hell, eat in front of the mirror naked and see how
much you want to eat then.
Drink herbal teas. They have no calories. If you don't like them unsweetened,
buy some splenda. Or if you're more in to natural stuff, try stevia, its like
sugar, but no cals.
When you get the urge to eat chew sugar free gum. Just make sure you keep
track of how much you have. Most kinds have 5 calories a piece.
Freeze your foods. I freeze yogurt and make ice cubes out of Crystal Lite.
Frozen yogurts take forever to eat so you feel occupied longer.
When you go to a restaurant order something that's not too unhealthy. Put half
of it in a doggy bag and say your going to eat it tomorrow for lunch. Then eat
half of what's on your plate and "forget" the doggy bag in the restaurant.
Eat breakfast and lunch or just breakfast, never eat dinner cause if you eat
dinner you don't give your body enough time to burn off the calories.
Go shopping and try on clothes that you wish you could fit you and that should
stop your craving for food.
Pinch all your fat if you want to eat and see how disgusting it is and then
you'll think that if you eat you'll just add more to it and you don't want
If you can go to your kitchen and take all the bad foods that you know you
will binge on and just throw them away.
Make sure you get enough calcium. Take your vitamin.
If you sit a lot every hour get up and go crazy start dancing or jumping
stupidly or anything like that it will boost your metabolism for a little.
Stay away from food and the kitchen there evil!(unless your parents are
around, then pretend like you just finished getting a snack)
Have you ever noticed that most people who you see eating are fat? Well
remember this if you eat like them you'll be as fat as them.
Try to plan how much your going to eat and what there's a 30% more chance you
wont over eat then.
Look at supermodels do they look like they eat?! No! So if you REALLY want to
look like them them don't eat.
A calorie is a calorie so it doesn't matter what kind you eat just eat under
1000 and you'll lose weight.
Make a meal plan with all the days and put the limit of calories you'll allow
yourself to after you eat write down what you ate.
To keep a binge from coming go outside, do 20 pushups and then 20 jumping
jacks after you won't feel like eating anymore. Better yet, do them in front
of the mirror. naked.
To boost your metabolism and keep you feeling full drink several green tea's
Every ana should take at least one multivitamin per day, no calories, but
essential for every ana.
Two tablespoons of vinegar before the meal helps suck the fat out.
Caffeine is great ~ it decreases appetite.
Peppermint tea or lollies are a great appetite suppressant.
Diet Cola, Pepsi or Pepsi Max are 1 cal per can ~ drink, drink, drink...
Don't stop moving' ~ every cal counts.
Don't swallow ~ chew and spit.
Eat seaweed or kelp pills ~ they say it boosts the metabolism.
Don't slouch, sit straight ~ you burn more cals that way.
Dress down, more cals are burnt when you're cold.
Lack of sleep stimulates appetite ~ but burns more cals.
Spicy foods boost the metabolism.
Eat negative cal foods.
Eat lots of celery ~ a negative cal food too.
Drink at least 3 liters of water per day ~ it will help you feel full.
Munch on ice cubes to create a feeling of fullness.
Take it slow ~ it takes 20 minutes for the stomach to realize it is full.
Eat lots of fiber ~ expands in your stomach to create a full feeling.
Don't eat in front of the telly ~ concentrate on the food while you eat ~ you
get more satisfied.
Eat vegetarian sausages instead of real meat.
Do 50 sit ups every morning ~ it will raise your metabolism and make you more
motivated to do things throughout the day.
Cabbage makes you lose weight ~ but watch out for the smell!!!
Strawberries are lo cal and boost the metabolism.
Drink one glass of water every hour.
Eat negative calorie foods at least 2 times a day.
Weigh yourself before and AFTER every time you eat.
Exercise 2 times the amount of calories you eat.
Eat 6 small meals a day spaced about 3 hours apart. at 50 calories 6 times a
day that is only 300 calories.
Let yourself binge once a week. and ONLY ONCE.
Eat standing up, move around while you eat.
Watch other people eat..and feel superior!!!
Find pictures of overweight people and put them in various places around your
Find a buddy, compete.
Once a week treat yourself. take a bubble bath..listen to relaxing music, get
a massage, give yourself a manicure, a facial..etc. anything to pamper
yourself...to relax ...as a destresser..and to reward yourself for your good
work for the week.
Spend a little time each day at pro anorexia sites. or reading your e-mails
Until you reach your goal you want to wear tight jeans. baggy tops are
great. but make sure your jeans are tight.
Ever noticed how (most anyway) little kids are skinny? They are always running
around! Take their example.
If you feel like you're going to eat, but don't need it, put a few drops of
vinegar on your tongue.
Cut your food into tiny pieces.
Eat with chop sticks if you're alone.
Write in a journal as much as you need to to keep you from eating.
Work on a Rexy "Bible" with sayings, pictures, tips, and whatever you want.
Make a drawing or collage that reminds you of your goals and keeps you
Stand whenever you can.
Move whenever you can.
Keep your hands busy.
Practice visualizing yourself thin.
Eat only half of the recommended serving, then go back for the rest later.
When eating with friends, try to talk as much as possible. This way they stuff
themselves and you burned cals talking and not eating.
If you must eat at the table with the family do not pile food upward on your
plate. Try to keep it close to the plate and spread out this way your plate
looks full with lots of food, but isn't.
If you must eat at the table, talk a lot and take a drink with EVERY bite or
every other bite to fill up and make you look active at the table.
The best aerobic exercises are stair stepping, walking up hill, and biking. Be
sure to hit the weights first though. Try to stick to low impact
exercises...also swimming is good.
When you're at the grocery store, you should look around at people and note
their fatness. Look at what is in their cart and realize that those foods are
making and keeping them fat. Therefore you don't need or want them.
If you are feeling unstable around food, look at it and say (out loud or to
yourself) "I CONTROL THE FOOD! THE FOOD DOES NOT CONTROL ME!"
Ditch the all or nothing frame of mind. So you ate to much...STOP RIGHT NOW.
Don't wait to stop after your fifth sixth or seventh doughnut! I mean come on
that's at least another 300 cals and 24 grams of fat you stopped from going
into your body.
Avoid liquid calories.
094. Take your multivitamin. Take a calcium supplement too.
095. Become a vegan or vegetarian.
096. Eat in front of the mirror naked. haha betcha can't even try that one. ;)
097. Keep a stack of magazines that weigh as much as you want to lose.
you lose weight subtract magazines from that pile. Watch and see how much that
weight really makes a difference.
098. Count to 100 if you are having a craving. Hopefully it'll go away.
099. Carry a picture of something gross. (really gross) and when you wan to
eat, look at it.
100. Spicy foods are suppose to raise your metabolism.
101. Put your fork down between every bite.
102. Suck on hard candy.
103. Don't eat past 7pm.
104. Hit your stomach (just not too hard) if it's growling too loudly.
105. Drink diet pop. It'll fill you up and only has 0ne calorie.
106. Curl up in a ball if you have hunger pains.
107. Peppermint decreases hunger.
108. Clean something gross. You'll lose your appetite.
109. Brush your teeth. The taste of the toothpaste will be horrid with the
taste of food.
110. The smell of coffee is suppose to suppress appetite.
111. Wear perfectly applied lip gloss. It makes you more aware of what's
going in your mouth. Flavored ones help with cravings.
112. Every calorie counts. When you're sitting shake your leg, tap a
pencil. Never stop moving.
113. Drink a Glass of water every hour. Not only will it make your stomach
feel full, it'll also give you great hydrated skin. Cold water burns more
calories, while warm water takes away hunger pains.
114. Throw away the foods you think you'll binge on.
115. When going out, take only the amount of money you'll need and nothing
extra. That way you won't be tempted to spend it on food.
116. Every time you think you'd spend money on food. Take that money and put
it somewhere safe, after awhile you'll have enough money to buy that cute
shirt you saw and be skinnier b/c you didn't use that money for food.
117. Sitting up straight and having good posture burns 10% more calories
than when you slouch.
118. Get your sleep, less than 6 hours stimulates you appetite.
119. If you feel like eating, eat negative calorie foods only.
120. Have 6 small meals a day. take 2 apples, and split them so you can
make 6 meals out of them. That way your body will be tricked into thinking
it's eating more.
121. Carry a picture of your favorite trigger everywhere you go.
122. Carry a small container (like an eye dropper) filled with something
non edible. When out with a group of ppl put a few drops on your food so you
won't eat it.
123. Drink a sip of water between every bite.
124. Eat what you crave, but in moderation. Only a few bites of it. Enjoy
it and eat it slowly.
125. Eat in the same place every day.
126. Chew sugar free gum.
127. Stay cold. your body burns more calories trying to warm itself up.
128. Focus on the first 3 bites of what you're eating.
129. It's said that a person eats less on a dark plate.
130. Don't swallow you're food. Spit it out.
131. When you're really hungry, chew on ice cubes.
132. Eat you're meals on smaller plates.
133. Sugar free Jell-O is my favorite. Even if you binge and eat the whole
thing, it's still only 40cals. Amazing.
134. Eat neg. cal foods.
135. Squeeze your butt all the time. Guys like nice ass's and you burn more
136. Freeze diet pop, or any other fave low calories drink. You body will
think it's eating, and it's a great way to cool off in the summer.
137. A warm shower calms achy muscles and soothes a hurting stomach.
138. Get a string and wrap it around your waist cutting it so the ends meet
nicely together, now take another string and cut it to what you want your waist
to be. Carry the two strings w/ you. You can even be creative and make a
bracelet (wrapping it around your wrist a few times of course, necklace,
keychain, or something else out of it)
139. Where your retainer when you feel the need to eat.
140. Find a buddy online, do fasts w/ her, competitions, or just have someone
to email when you're craving.
141. Take kelp pills. They boost metabolism.
142. Drink 2 tspns of vinegar before a meal will help suck the fat out of
143. Low calorie hot chocolate curbs chocolate cravings, and makes you feel
144. Don't eat anything for 3 hours before you go to sleep.
145. Take a picture of yourself wearing a bathing suit or something equally
revealing, look at it when you want to eat.
146. Crystal Light's sugar free candies are great when you're really
147. Wear a fashionable scarf when you're cold and no one else is. They
won't suspect anything then.
148. Sniff scented markers to curb cravings.
149. Wear a rubber-band around your wrist, snap it against your skin when
you are tempted to eat.
150. Plan your college schedule so that you have few long gaps between
classes. That way you won't have time for the cafeteria food.
151. Keep a trash can near you when you eat. If you feel you're going to
over eat, throw the rest of the food away.
152. Take anti heartburn pills if you're really hungry. They neutralize
that acid that builds and makes you hungry.
153. If you eat right before bed, lay on your left side so the food goes
through your system faster.
154. Wear nail polish to hide the discoloring in your nails from lack of
155. Chew gum if you need to cook so you won't eat any of the food.
156. Coffee and tea are suppose to raise your metabolism.
157. Eat as slow as you can. It takes your body around 30 minutes to realize
it's food. Chew your food till it just dissolves in your mouth.